Viktor Gryaznov was born in Bogorodsk in 1963. Graduated from The Gorodetsk Pedagogical College. Has been professionally exhibiting since 1987. Participated in various exhibitions in Nizhny Novgorod, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kharkov, Simferopol, Odessa, Koktebel, Bogorodsk, Paris, New York, Jersey City and other cities. His works are presented at the collections of CASE Museum of Contemporary Russian Art (USA, Jersey City), Erarta Museum of Contemporary Art (Russia, St. Petersburg), and private collections in Russia and abroad.
Viktor Gryaznov (born in1963, in Bogorodsk); lives and works in Nizhny Novgorod.
The Gorodetsk Pedagogical College. Profession/specialization: painter, graphic artist.
Selected solo and group exhibitions
- 2002 — Biennale of Russian Painting, Tushino, Moscow, Russia
- 2001 — Gallery DAIS, Kharkov, Ukraine
- 2001 — “The Art of Synthesis”, Central House of Artists, Moscow, Russia
- 2001 — Solo Exhibition, Museum of Contemporary Russian Art, New York, USA
- 2000 — Exhibition dedicated to the twentieth anniversary of the Museum of Contemporary Russian Art, New York, USA
- 1999 — The First Biennale of Contemporary Russian Graphic Art and Sculpture, Museum of Contemporary Russian Art, New York, USA
- 1999 — “Unknown Russia — 2”, Museum of Contemporary Russian Art, Jersey City, United States
- 1998 — “Contemporary Russian Art”, Zalman Gallery, New York, USA
- 1998 — Art Collegium Gallery, St. Petersburg, Russia
- 1998 — “From Moscow to the Very Outskirts”, Simferopol, Ukraine
- 1998 — “Children of Perestroika”, Zalman Gallery, New York, USA
- 1998 — Solo Exhibition, Center of Psychology, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Works are presented at the following collections
- Erarta Museum of Contemporary Art, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Collection of A. Glaser, Jersey City, USA
- In private collections in Russia, USA, Spain