Kirill Borodin was born in1987 in Kurgan.
In 2008, he graduated from Yekaterinburg Art School named after Ivan Shadr (scenic painting department).
In 2014, the artist graduated from Ural State Academy of Visual Arts and Architecture (easel painting department).
Since 2015, he is a member of the Artists Union of Russia.
In 2016, he created “Atelier Borodin” exhibition space that displays both the artist's own works and the works by other like-minded young authors.
He is a member of the International Association of Art, UNESCO
The artist’s works are part of private and museum collections in Russia, Europe, Asia, and USA.
Kirill Borodin lives and works in Yekaterinburg.
- “Vitamin B”, Sochi Art Museum, Sochi
- “Think What You Want”, Antonov Gallery, Yekaterinburg
- Solo exhibition, Artists' Union of Russia Exhibit Hall, Chelyabinsk
- “Chinese Impressions”, Atelier Borodin, Yekaterinburg
- “ From the Artist’s Studio”, Irbit State Museum of Fine Art, Irbit
- CK Art Gallery, Zhongshan, China
- “In the artist’s studio”, Antonov Gallery, Yekaterinburg
- “Canvas and oil”, Kurgan Reginal Arts Museum, Kurgan
- “Book of Changes. Chinese Childhood”, an exhibition held during the Biennale of Contemporary Art, World Trade Center, Yekaterinburg
- “Yes, We’re with the Dogs”, Antonov Gallery, Yekaterinburg
- “Everything about Carolina”, Architector design center, Yekaterinburg
- “ProGorod”, Yekaterinburg History Museum, Yekaterinburg
- ‘The Chicken Thieves”, Belaya Gallery, Yekaterinburg
- “Development Zone”, Erarta Museum, Saint Petersburg
- Guangzhou International Art Fair, China
- “The Youth of Russia”, All-Russian exhibition, Central House of Artists, Moscow
- “The Meal”, Yekaterinburg
- “StartinArt”, Art Gallery K35, Moscow
- “Neighbours”, Street Art Gallery Sviter (Sweater), Yekaterinburg
- “Boys and Girls”, Yekaterinburg
- Eurasian Contemporary Art Festival, Yekaterinburg
- Interregional exhibition, Ural ХI, Tyumen
- “Thai and Farang”, Yekaterinburg
- “Along the Way” art project, Russia – Germany, Yekaterinburg
- “Pacifier for the Night” art project, Yekaterinburg Gallery of Modern Art, Yekaterinburg
- “The Tree”, Belaya Gallery, Yekaterinburg
- “Netemno”(Not Dark) Light Art Festival, Yekaterinburg
- Ural Art Week, Chelyabinsk (1st Place in the Painting Category)
- “City: Artist’s Outlook” art project, Russia – Netherlands, Yekaterinburg History Museum, Yekaterinburg
- “At the Place” art project, Russia – Germany, an exhibition held during the 2nd Ural Industrial Biennial of Contemporary Art, Yekaterinburg
- The nomination for Petr Konchalovsky Foundation prize, Moscow
- “ArchiPerspectiva”, 7th All-Russian Festival, Yekaterinburg, (1st Place in the Painting Category)
- The St.Petersburg Art Week, Saint Petersburg (1st Place in the Painting Category)