The project organized by the Victoria and Albert Museum (London) is dedicated to the history of underwear. Erarta Restaurant Head Chef Artem Grebenshchikov was also inspired by the beauty and elegancy of this secret part of human wardrobe and made a set of 7 courses.
- Salmon tartare with daikon and halibut caviar
- Kohlrabi ravioli with Arctic prawns, apple and dill oil
- Cold roast beef with black garlic, baked peppers and cilantro
- Duck with rhubarb
- Fillet mignon with fried cauliflower and pickled beet puree
- Strawberry & rosewater sorbet
- ‘Under the Lace’ dessert
The Erarta Restaurant gastronomic sets are a new entertainment format based on visual, emotional and gustatory perception of contemporary art. Such experience enriches the guests with new dimensions of flavors, forms and textures and provides a vast concept of gastronomy in general.
The price of the set is 3500 rubles and 5000 rubles with wine (3000 rubles and 4500 rubles respectively for Erarta Annual pass holders).
The price includes visiting the exhibition.
Our gastronomic sets are available every Friday.
Please make your reservation in advance: +7 (812) 334-68-96.