Born in 1973.
- 1997 — graduated from the Department of Sculpture of The Saint Petersburg State Art and Industry Academy.
As a student completed internship at Kunsthochschule Berlin-Weißensee (1993—1994) and graduate residency in Finland (University of Joensuu).
His diploma project “Ahti — God of Water” is placed in Joensuu, Finland (1996—1997).
Since 1999 — a member of the Union of Artists of Russia.
Together with P. Ignatev organized a Workshop #7 Creative Association that aims to create monumental works, to improve cultural and aesthetic quality of the urban environment and to preserve historical sculptural heritage.
- 2000 — solo exhibition, Naive Gallery, St. Petersburg
- 2000 — “Russian Wooden Sculpture”, The State Russian Museum, St. Petersburg
- 2001 — “Russian Abstraction”, The State Russian Museum, St. Petersburg
- 2002 — “Garden of Sculpture and Rest”, Anna Akhmatova Museum, St. Petersburg
- 2004 — “Wild and Domestic”, The State Russian Museum, St. Petersburg
- 2007 — “Flowers of Art”, Anna Akhmatova Museum, St. Petersburg
- 2012 — “Na pole on”, Lazarev Gallery, St. Petersburg
- 2014 — “Invitation to Dinner”, The State Russian Museum, St. Petersburg
- 2014 — “UGRAssic Period”, Erarta Museum of Contemporary Art, St. Petersburg
The works are presented in the collections of the State Russian Museum, Erarta Museum of Contemporary Art, and in private collections. show