Lives and works in Moscow.
Born in April 4, 1954, in the town of Ivdel, Sverdlovsk region, the Urals.
- 1971—1976 — Study in the Graphic Art Faculty of Nizhny Tagil State Teacher’s Training College under supervision of L.I. Perevalov, K.P. Cherepanov.
1983 — becomes a Member of the Russian Union of Artists.
From 1996 — Merited Artist of the Russian Federation.
Lives and works in Moscow.
- 1983 — Art Gallery, Kheb, Czechoslovakia (a catalogue)
- 1983 — Exhibition Hall of Artists Union, Mary, Turkmeniya
- 1990 — Exhibition Hall of RSFSR Artists Union, Tverskaja 46, Moscow (a catalogue)
- 1990 — Union Gallery, Moscow
- 1990 — Kurgan State Art Museum, Kurgan
- 1993 — Yekaterinburg State Art Museum, Yekaterinburg
- 1994 — Voevodskaya Gallery, Katowice, Poland (a booklet)
- 1995 — Aurora Gallery, Tver
- 1996 — Kaliningrad State Art Gallery, Kaliningrad
- 1996 — Kino Gallery, Moscow (a booklet)
- 1997 — Nizhny Tagil State Art Museum, Nizhny Tagil, Russia
- 1998 — Graphic Art Centre, Vilnius, Lituania
- 1998 — Art Lyceum-Hostel named after S. Dyagilev, Yekaterinburg
- 1999 — “Vladimir+ Vladimir”, Vladimir Gallery, Municipal Gallery, Kharkov, Ukraine (a catalogue)
- 1999 — Graphic Center of Artists Union, Vilnius, Lituania
- 1999 — Kaliningrad State Art Gallery, Kaliningrad
- 2000 — “UNTITLED”, Novaja Collectsija Gallery, Moscow (a catalogue)
- 2000 — “Architecture of Water, Metal and Stones”, Architecture Museum, Yekaterinburg (a booklet)
- 2001 — “Structures”, Novosibirsk State Picture Gallery, Novosibirsk
- 2002 — “Shadows of Tibet”, Russian Gallery, Tallinn, Estonia
- 2002 — “Geometry”, Krokin Gallery, Moscow
- 2002 — State Premium 2002, State Tretyakov Gallery
- 2002 — “Structures of the Sea”, Exhibition of water-colors, Tyumen
- 2004 — Exhibition of drawings (together with Vagapov and Ganzin), Sterlitamak, Bashkortostan
- 2004 — Kino Gallery, Moscow
- 2005 — Maris-Art Gallery, Perm
- 2005 — Yekaterinburg Art Museum, Yekaterinburg
- 2006 — “Drawings”, Tatlin Magazine Publishing House
- 1994 — Grand Prize at the IIIrd International Biennale of Easel Graphic Art, Kaliningrad
- 1995 — The First Prize at the Painting Contest in Tver
- 1996 — The First Prize at the 2nd International Print Triennale, Cairo, Egypt
- 1996 — The First Prize at the 5th International Graphic Art Biennale, Lodz, Poland
- 1998 — Prize of Lithuania Art Academy at 3rd International Biennale of Graphic Art. Vilnius, Lithuania
- 1999 — The First Prize at the 1st International Easel Graphic Biennale, Novosibirsk
- 2005 — G. Mosin Prize of Sverdlovsk Region Ministry of Culture
- 2006 — The First Prize at the 1st International Festival of Landscape Sculpture, Yekaterinburg
- 2006 — The First Prize of the Sitronics Company at the 2nd International Exhibition of Actual Sculpture ARTPOLE 2006 TECHNOLOGY, Moscow
Works are in the largest Museums of Russia and other countries
- State Tretyakov Gallery, Moscow
- State Russian Museum, St. Petersburg
- State Museum of Fine Arts named after Pushkin, Moscow
- State Museum of Oriental Arts, Moscow
- Moscow Kremlin Museum, Moscow
- National Center of Contemporary Arts, Moscow
- Moscow Museum of Contemporary Arts, Moscow
- as well as in other State Art Museums of
- Yekaterinburg, Nizhny Tagil, Kaliningrad, Perm, Kurgan, Tver, Ufa, Tyumen, Barnaul, Tomsk, Krasnoyarsk, Novosibirsk, Orel, Samara, Saratov, Lipetsk, Irbit, Sayansk, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Berdsk, Nizhnyaya Tura, Elets, Surgut, Igarka, Vologda, Bishkek, Ivano-Frankovsk, Lvov, Donetsk, Erevan and others.