Erarta in the City Tour Pass Program
Within The European Biennial of Contemporary Art "Manifesta 10" there's a new special edition of City Tour Pass booklet for guests and citizens of St. Petersburg. City Tour Pass is available till November 1, 2014.
City Tour Pass is the tourist check-book with coupons that offer one-time free admission to hop-on hop-off red bus City Tour Saint-Petersburg and to the main city museums and parks:
- The State Hermitage Museum and General Staff building — official venues of public program "Manifesta 10";
- Erarta museum of contemporary art and venue of parallel program "Manifesta 10";
- Peter and Paul Fortress including visiting Peter and Paul Cathedral and a prison of Trubetskoy Bastion;
- The State Russian Museum Complex, including visiting Mihailovsky, Marble, Stroganov palaces, St. Michael's Castle and Summer garden;
- St. Isaac's Cathedral;
- The Catherine park of the Tsarskoye Selo State Museum-Reserve;
- The Low park and fountains of the Peterhof State Museum-Reserve;
- Faberge museum.
You can purchase City Tour Pass booklets via program website or in the Peter and Paul Fortress (museum ticket-office inside Boat House nearby Peter and Paul Cathedral). The booklet price is 2500 rubles and valid period of use is 7 days.