The brightest pop-culture phenomenon of DISCO will set the mood in Erarta on the international “Night of Museums” themed as “Color and Light”.
Color is the visual perception of light and the fundamental element of visual arts. Erarta will offer its visitors a fascinating trip of color perception around the permanent collection and the temporary exhibition “Magnetism of the blue” by Andre Laban. Andre Laban is a cameraman of Jacques-Yves Cousteau's legendary “Calypso” crew and the author of underwater plein-air practice. As a part of the exhibition Erarta will give a “Silent Party” when all the visitors in headphones will be able to plunge into the “underwater world” of DISCO tracks and to emotionally perceive illuminations of colors and light. The retrospective of Laban’s short fiction films will be shown in the cinema halls. The DISCO atmosphere will be intensified by the exhibition of Pierre Bastien’s robots, a participant of the ▲CROSS ART Festival that opens in Erarta the next day after the “Night of Museums”. The singing and dancing lovers should definitely visit our cafe with karaoke and disco-rhythmic lessons — two phenomena of DISCO era. Both the cafe and the restaurant will be open all night long.
DISCO is the energy of pulsating light. On “Night of Museums” in Erarta everything will be set in motion: paintings will turn into light- and video installations, each visitor will be able to immerse into the musical DISCO-performance in our Grand Hall and, of course, to dance on the open-air dance-floor.
Priority entrance for the guests dressed in Disco style!
You can find more information HERE.
Schedule of “Night of Museums” in Erarta:
- 18:00–06:00 — permanent collection, temporary exhibitions and cinema halls open.
- 18:00–00:00 — themed interactive tours.
- 18:00–22:00 — DISCO open air at the entrance area.
- 18:00–06:00 — silent “underwater” disco in headphones (Silent Party).
- 20:00–03:00 — Grand-DISCO-concert in the Grand Hall of the museum.
- 18:00–06:00 — karaoke and disco-rhythmic lessons in the cafe.
- 18:00–06:00 — restaurant and cafe open.
- 18:00–23:00 — all shops open.