Closing ceremony of “Kinodot”-2014 Festival. Awarding Ceremony and screening of the competition films
"Kinodot" is an online festival of minimalist short films, launched in 2012. All films selected for "Kinodot" programs match at least one of the criteria: "No Money", "No Mumbling", "No Music", "No Montage".
- Remains Quiet by Stefan Kriekhaus, fiction, 2013, 14min., Germany, France;
- Wile E. by Christopher Holloran, fiction, 2012, 15min., USA, The Netherlands;
- An Adventurous Afternoon by Ines Christine Geisser & Kirsten Carina Geisser, animation, 2013, 6min., Germany;
- An Attempt at Exhausting a Place in Paris by Yann Chapotel, experimental, 2013, 5min., France;
- Dry Stone Waller by Jacob Robinson, Kelvin Brown, documentary, 2013, 5min., United Kingdom;
- The World (Outside) by Benny Shaffer, documentary, 2013, 14min., USA;
- Junction by Andrey Klychnikov, fiction, 2014, 7 min., Russia;
- Supervision by Lion Bischof, documentary, 2012, 11min., Germany;
- Mount Song by Shambhavi Kaul, experimental, 2013, 9min., United States, India;
- Kleur by S.D. Willems, documentary, 2014, 2min., Belgium;
- Cycloid by Tomoki Kurogi, animation, 2013, 4min., Japan.
Total screening time — 92 minutes.
The films are shown with a voice-over translation.