From 25 to 29 March Erarta will host The II International Festival of Short Films about Painting “Erarta MOTION PICTURES”.
Black Tape, dir. Michelle and Uri Kranot (Israel/Denmark), 3’00”
Patch, dir. Gerd Gockell (Germany), 3’20”
Chaplin SP, dir. Matias Vellutini (Brazil), 2’00”
This year we have received over 800 applications from all over the world. Geography of the project has expanded considerably: Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, Iran, Israel, and Montenegro.
The competition programme will feature 24 films, both by unknown authors and by acknowledged winners of such festivals as Sundance, Oscar, BAFTA, Berlinale and others. The majority of films are animated, but there are also documentary, experimental and feature films.
The competition programme is divided into 3 blocks.
Competition programme #3
- David Hockney in the now, dir. Lucy Walker (USA), 6'00''
- Easter, dir. Igor Olshansky (Russia), 30'00''
- Black Tape, dir. Michelle and Uri Kranot (Israel/Denmark), 3'00''
- Patch, dir. Gerd Gockell (Germany), 3'20''
- Kiki of Montparnasse, dir. Amelie Harrault (France), 14'25''
- Terra Infirma, dir. Betsy Dadd (UK), 4'40''
- Painter's Painting, dir. Wojciech Gilewicz (Poland), 17'20''
- Chaplin SP, dir. Matias Vellutini (Brazil), 2'00''