On 20 December, Sunday, Erarta will host the live show of the best Petersburg jazzmen “The Stars of St. Petersburg jazz”.
The project “The Stars of St. Petersburg jazz” brings to one stage the strongest city jazzmen. The master of musical art come together to implement a new energy of classic jazz. They perform at the best festivals of the country, inspire thousands of listeners and present the tradition and power of St. Petersburg jazz around the world.
- Cristina Kovaleva — vocals
- Billy Novik (Billy's Band) — vocals
- Konstantin Khazanovich — clarinet, vocals
- Yury Bogatyrev — tenor-saxophone
- Alexey Dmitriev — tube
- Andrey Zimovets — piano
- Kirill Bubyakin — saxophone
- Julia Mikhailovskaya — vocals
- Nikolay Zatolochny — contrabass
- Sergey Korotkov — drums
Total duration – 1 hour 30 minutes.
* Online sales end several hours before an event is scheduled to begin. For more information, please ask the Box Office at the museum.
** Get 100 rubles discount for an Admission ticket or Erarta Annual pass within 7 days including the day you are attending our event (on presentation of the event ticket).