On May 5 and 6 the Engineering Theatre AKHE will play their multimedia performance White Cabin at Erarta Stage.
Can a spectator influence what is happening on stage simply by his or her presence? Can the action onstage influence the very will of the spectator and the desire for self enrichment? Is it possible to project the action onstage directly into the mind and soul of the spectator?
The female protagonist of this multimedia piece faces all of these questions and many more. Her co-performers provoke her, creating magical situations where the simplest reactions are projected into a metaphorical, decidedly absurd realm.
Production: Engineering Theatre AKHE
Actors: Maksim Isaev, Pavel Semchenko, Natalia Shamina
Objects: Maksim Isaev, Pavel Semchenko
Music: Nick Sudnik
Sound: Denis Antonov
Light: Vadim Gololobov, Alexander Kurgansky
Video: Maria Tavapova
Duration — 1 hour 30 minutes, no intermission.
- Critics’ Prize for the best performance at UNIDRAM festival (Germany);
- Jury Prize at ARENA Festival (Germany);
- Diploma for best performance at Belo Horizonte Festival (Brazil);
- Fringe First и Total Theatre Award at FRINGE Festival (Edinburgh).
* Online sales end several hours before an event is scheduled to begin. For more information, please ask the Box Office at the museum.
** Get 100 rubles discount for a general museum ticket or Erarta annual pass within 7 days including the day you are attending our event (on presentation of the event ticket).