On December 11 Erarta will host a concert by St. Petersburg tango-quintet “Orquesta PRIMAVERA”.
“Orquesta PRIMAVERA” plays tango in all its manifestations. Created in 2008, the orchestra is actively developing, and performs at the best concert venues. Classic tango-quintet combines traditional performing and modern perception of tango music. By overcoming the common standards they create unique musical structure, where each participant’s unique sound makes the difference. The musicians are constantly experimenting and exploring the culture of tango, revealing the secrets of this amazing Argentinean music.
In September 2014 the ensemble won the prestigious international competition Premio Internazionale Fisarmonica Castelfidardo (Italy). Currently, besides tango they play also contemporary and classical music.
- Dmitry Abdurasulov — accordion (winner of international competitions)
- Victoria Misaylidi — violin (soloist of the “Dreams of Tango”)
- Gleb Kolyadin — piano (“Iamthemorning” band),
- Anton Glushkin — guitar (winner of international competitions)
- Aleksandr Kuznetsov — contrabass (Artist of The Orchestra of Academic Capella)
Free for Erarta Society card holders.