On August 30, Sunday, Erarta will host the live show of the best Petersburg jazzmen “The Stars of St. Petersburg jazz”.
The project “The Stars of St. Petersburg jazz” brings to one stage the strongest city jazzmen. The master of musical art come together to implement a new energy of classic jazz. They perform at the best festivals of the country, inspire thousands of listeners and present the tradition and power of St. Petersburg jazz around the world.
- Billy Novik (Billy's Band) — vocals
- Konstantin Khazanovich — clarinet
- Andrey Zimovets — Piano
- Kirill Bubyakin — saxophone
- Julia Mikhailovskaya — vocals
- Egor Kryukov — drums
- Nikolay Zatolochny — contrabass
Total duration – 1 hour 30 minutes.
* Please note that on the day of the event tickets can be purchased only at the museum ticket office. VIP-seats are also available only at the museum ticket office.