Born in 1973 in Arzamas, Nizhny Novgorod Oblast, Russia
From 1980 to 1987 studied at Stupin Children's Art School (M. M. Limonov’s sculpture workshop).
From 1987 to 1993 worked as a teaching assistant at Limonov’s workshop.
From 1994 to 2000 studied at the Ilya Repin St. Petersburg State Academic Institute of Fine Arts, Sculpture and Architecture (The Russian Academy of Arts; Department of Sculpture, workshop of M. Anikushin).
Member of the Union of Artists of Russia.
Lives and works in St. Petersburg.
Selected solo and group exhibitions
- 1998 — exhibition B. A. Plenkin’s students, The Russian Academy of Arts, Saint Petersburg
- 1998—2000 — exhibitions of creative associations of The Russian Academy of Arts and St. Petersburg Union of Artists, Saint Petersburg
- 1999 — “Sodruzhestvo”, exhibition of young artists’ art groups, Synthesis Experimental Theater, Saint Petersburg
- 1999, 2001, 2003 — exhibition of contemporary art, Synthesis Experimental Theater, Saint Petersburg
- 2000, 2002, 2006, 2007 — seasonal exhibitions at the St. Petersburg Union of Artists, Saint Petersburg
- 2004 — exhibition of animalistic art, Мanezh Gallery, Saint Petersburg
- 2009 — solo exhibition, Bu!fest Festival, Moscow
- 2010 — The Unique Author International Festival, Strelna
Pasukhin participated in various projects built over monumental, park and interior sculpture (1999—2005); urban festivals of actual street sculpture (2004, 2007); studied modeling of architectural decorations and settings (2004—2006) , was engaged in restoration projects (2006). He created and manufactured original artistic gifts (including exclusive chocolate sculptures), and has been designing exclusive book editions (since 2000).
Over the recent years, the artist has been actively participating in synthetic abstract art projects.
- 2000 — was awarded a bronze medal in Dresden competition of historical sculpture miniatures.
His works are presented in galleries and private collections.