About the artist
Elena Byzova born June 9, 1987 in Yekaterinburg.
- 2002—2007 — Sverdlovsk Art School. Shadr. Profession: Painter teacher. Ekaterinburg.
- 2007—2013 — Academy of Fine Arts. St. Petersburg. (St. Petersburg Academic Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture. Repin's institute). Department of easel painting.
- 2013 — Postgraduate creative studio named Pesicov. Academy of Fine Arts. St. Petersburg. (St. Petersburg Academic Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture. Repin's institute).
- 2012 — Participation in “Confined Space” in the SNOP Group, Brodsky Apartment Museum, St. Petersburg
- 2013 — Participation in the second exhibition in the SNOP Group, Brodsky Apartment Museum, St. Petersburg
- 2013 — Will receive a medal and the first prize for the best academic drawing on the “Annual Exhibition of Drawings”, Academy Of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg
- 2012—2013 — Participation in two annual exhibitions “Autumn” in Saint Petersburg Union of Artists
- 2013 — Exhibition of Student work easel painting under the guidance of prof. V. S. Pesikova (SPGIZhSiA Repin), State Museum of Contemporary Art of the Russian Academy of Arts, Moscow
- 2014 — Participation in “Rome”, Academy of Fine Arts, Italian Hall, St. Petersburg
- 2014 — Exhibition of the best drawings (1960—2014) St. Petersburg Academy of Fine Arts at the University of Shenzhen, China
- 2014 — Exhibition of the best drawings (1960—2014) St. Petersburg Academy of Fine Arts Museum in the city of Beijing (Peking), China
- 2014 — An exclusive exhibition of paintings “New Women” in Sokos Hotel Palace Bridge, prepared by the Department of Contemporary Art at the State Russian Museum
- 2015 — “Heirs of the Great Masters”, Diploma works 2013—2014, HS. Museum and Exhibition Complex of the Russian Academy of Arts, Zurab Tsereteli Art Gallery, Moscow
Works are in private collections Russia, Germany, England, Canada and America.
The main theme of creativity: portraits of models backstage fashion shows.show