Born in the Republic of Abkhazia in 1958. Graphic artist, painter.
Since 1988 – a member of the Union of Artists of Russia.
1991 – internship in Rome, Italy, and the first solo exhibition in Moscow.
1993 – a member of the International Federation of Artists, International Art Fund, and Creative Union of Cultural Workers of Moscow.
1996 – Gold medal at the International Festival of Visual Arts, Tunisia.
2001 – internship at «Cite international des Arts» in Paris (France).
2005 – painted a wall in the building The Citadel of Peace Association , Arezzo, Italy.
2007 – Created a series of paintings for the Russian Consulate General in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Lives and works in Moscow.
- 1976 - graduated from The Sukhumi Art College.
- 1986 - graduated from the Tbilisi State Academy of Arts.
- 1991 - graduated from the Workshops of The Academy of Fine Arts, USSR
- 1991 - Shevardnadze Foundation, Moscow
- 1992 - CHA, Moscow
- 1994 - Russia Gallery, Moscow
- 1996 - Khayachi Gallery, Tunisia
- 1997 - East Side Gallery, Moscow
- 1997 - HS art gallery, Basel, Tenniken, Switzerland
- 1997 – Seepark Gallery, Thun, (Switzerland)
- 1997 - CHA, Moscow
- 1998 - The Poetry of Silence, Pan-Dan gallery, Moscow
- 1998 - Gallery MARTin, Switzerland
- 1999 - Grant Gallery, New York, USA
- 2000 - CHA, Moscow
- 2001 - Cite International des Arts, Paris, France
- 2014 - Measure of Silence, Erarta Gallery of Contemporary Art, St. Petersburg
Selected Group Exhibitions
- 1993 - Golden Brush, Moscow
- 1996 - Art Manege, East Side Gallery, Moscow
- 1998 - Moscow ART SALON, Pan – Dan Gallery, Exhibition Hall Manezh, Moscow
- 1998 - Moscow International Art Salon CHA 98, CHA, Moscow
- 1998 - Contemporary Art of the North Caucasus, State Museum of Oriental Arts, Moscow
- 1998 - Mosaic of XX century, Pan-Dan Gallery, Central House of Artists, Moscow
- 1998 - Art Manege- 98, Pan-Dan Gallery, Exhibition Hall Manezh, Moscow
- 1999 - Women in Art, organized by Kolodzei Art Foundation, Friendship Gallery, Washington, USA
- 2000 - Art Manege- 2000, Pan – Dan Gallery, Manezh, Moscow
- 2000 - «Women in Art», organized by Kolodzei Art Foundation, Atrium Gallery, Morris County Administration Building, New Jersey (USA)
- 2001 - Pan-Dan Gallery, Central House of Artists, Moscow
- 2001 - "Abstraction in Russia XX Century", State Russian Museum, St. Petersburg
- 2002 - New Identities New Forms Contemporary Russian Women Artists, organized by Kolodzei Art Foundation, Georgetown University Art Galleries, Washington, USA
- 2007 - "Moscow - New York. Simultaneous exhibition", National Center for Contemporary Art, Moscow
- 2014 - "Sub Rosa", State Darwin Museum, Moscow.
- 2013 - The scores of color, KultProekt Gallery, Moscow.
Museums and collections
- The State Russian Museum
- Erarta Museum of Contemporary Art
- Russian Academy of Fine Arts
- Kolodzei Art Foundation
- Gallery of the Royal Family Ludovisi, Rome, Italy
- In various private collections in Georgia, CIS, Russia, Austria, Italy, France, USA, Tunisia and other countries.